Domain Name Registration
Getting Started Guide
This Getting Started Guide is designed for customers who have Domain Name Registration with NetNation. This includes customers who have registered a domain name directly with NetNation as well as those who have transferred their domain name registration from another registrar to NetNation.
If you registered a domain name in conjunction with setting up an Email or Web hosting account, see NetNation's Web Hosting Getting Started Guide available in the NetNation Help Center.
Domain Name Registration Getting Started Guide
- Getting Started
- Step 1: Review your welcome emails
- Step 2: Log in to AccountManager
- Step 3: Set your account password
Step 4: Manage your domain name features
- Step 5: Manage your domain name registration
- Step 6: Upgrade to Email or Web Hosting plans(optional)
- Step 7: Manage other aspects of your account
© 2003 NetNation Communications.
All rights reserved.